Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Wallan Aviation is a leading business aviation group, with headquarters in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. The company is made up of three key divisions delivering service excellence both in the air and on the ground: Aircraft Sales, Service and Cessna Pilot Center (CPC).
Wallan Aviation is the Channel Partner for Textron Aviation in the Middle East, the Bell Helicopter Independent Representative for Saudi Arabia, and Dassault Falcon Sales Representative for Saudi Arabia.
We reserve the right to edit or remove (without prior notice) incorrect information or aircraft in the event of a dispute between sellers. We also reserve the right to remove aircraft that are not clearly identified, this is to avoid duplication of aircraft.
We reserve the right to remove dealer access rights to Wallan Aviation. Aircraft allowance limits can be changed without notice and are set relative to the advertisers’ current advertising commitment. If you believe someone is abusing our system, please notify us. If we believe anyone is abusing the admin tool, or Wallan in general, we reserve the right to remove access rights.
Terms of Purchase
The General Terms of Purchase set out hereinafter shall apply, unless otherwise agreed in writing, to all performance of our orders including but not limited to purchase contracts, agreements for logistics services, contracts for work and services contracts. Supplier’s acceptance of the order by any means, including by conduct, shall constitute acceptance of these terms. Wallan Aviation will not recognize differing terms and conditions of the Supplier unless Wallan has explicitly consented to their applicability in writing.
Each individual aircraft shall be deemed to be a separate, independent unit under the present terms. Commitments entered into by a Seller shall be valid only with respect to the relevant unit and shall not be attributable to any other unit associated Wallan Group of Companies.
Purchase Orders can be electronically generated and are then valid without handwritten signatures. Requests by Wallan for Supplier’s offers, price lists, quotes and similar will not constitute an order.
- Any addition to, or other modification of, these terms, or in quantities, prices or deliveries contained in any acknowledgment, invoice, or other form of communication from Supplier, irrespective of whether communicated to Wallan before or after receipt by Supplier of the Purchase Order or of any Supplies ordered, is hereby objected to and rejected, and shall be of no effect, notwithstanding Wallan Aviation’s acceptance of delivery or payment for such Supplies. Wallan can at any time before receiving the acceptance withdraw the Purchase order
- The supplier will have the right to make changes in drawings, designs, specifications, materials, packaging, time and place of delivery, method of transportation or other terms of the Purchase Order. These changes shall be documented in writing (an “Amendment”) and communicated to the buyer prior to delivery.
- Supplier shall proceed promptly to make such changes in accordance with the terms of such Amendment. If an Amendment causes an increase or decrease in the cost of performance of the Purchase Order, or in time required for performance, an equitable adjustment may be made, as applicable, to the price and/or the delivery schedule of the affected performance.
- Any claim by the Supplier for an equitable adjustment under this clause must be asserted in writing within thirty (30) days from the date of the Amendment. In no event shall Wallan Aviation be liable for any claim for an increase in price after payment for the Supplies.
Suppliers with Wallan Aviation Supplier Qualification Certificate must adhere to the terms of qualification.
- Any deviation from the approved design data occurred in production must be immediately communicated to Wallan Aviation.
- Any failures, malfunction, defects or other occurrences which cause or might cause adverse effects on the continuing airworthiness of the product, part or appliance provided by the Supplier, must be immediately communicated to Wallan Aviation.