Reliable in the Extreme
Suitable even for the worst enviornoments. With cabin space designed for passengers and cargo together, Bell 412 has always got your back no matter how harsh the mission gets.
Move More, Easily
You can never be short on space with a seating capacity for 14 passengers and the largest cabin opening in its class. You can easily transport all the crew and equipment you need, in comfort.
Modern Flight Tech
Four screens – with high-resolution maps, field data, and touch controls – put essential information at your fingertips. Easily scan. Gentle flight.
Standard BLR Strake and Fast Fin equipment improve airflow around the rear boom, providing strong handling, stability, and lift – even in high-speed crosswinds or hot and difficult conditions.
The two Pratt & Whitney engines provide ample power at high altitudes and an equally high takeoff range – putting power in the palm of your hand.
With chip detection, debris collection, and moving bulkheads – we offer the protection you and your team need.
- Max Cruise
124 kts | 230 km/h
- The range at VLRC
363 nm | 672 km
- Max Endurance
*Std Max GW, ISA, std fuel, no reserve at sea level
- Maximum Seating
1 + 14
- Cabin Volume
220 ft³ / 6.2 m³
- Aft (Baggage) Compartment Volume
28 ft³ / 0.8³
- Standard Fuel
331 US gal / 1,251 litres
- Aux Fuel (Optional)
33 or 163 US gal / 123 or 617 liters
- Empty Weight (IFR Standard Configuration)
7,071 lbs / 3,207 kg
- Max Gross Weight (internal)
11,900 lbs / 5,398 kg
- Max Gross Weight (Internal, Optional)
12,200 lbs / 5,534 kg
- Useful load (Internal, IFR standard configuration )
4,829 lbs / 2,190 kg
- Useful load (Internal, Optional, IFR standard configuration )
5,129 lbs / 2,190 kg
Cargo Hook Capacity
4,500 lbs / 2,041 kg
Bell BasiX Pro™ Integrated Avionic System
- Garmin GTN-750 NAV/COM/WAAS GPS
- Helicopter Terrain Avoidance Warning System (H-TAWS) Capability
- Power Situation Indicator (single indicator for quick pilot monitoring)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (NextGen, Standard ADS-B out, Optional ADS-B in)
- LED cockpit lighting and panels
2 × 1,122 shp / 2 × 837 kW
- Max Continuous
2 × 1,021 shp / 2 × 761 kW
* Uninstalled Thermodynamic Capability